Your membership makes a difference!
All members of Housing Colorado have a universal renewal date of January 1. At this time, membership for 2013 has closed. 2014 Membership information will be available in August 2013.
2013 Housing Colorado and enjoy these valuable benefits:
- New in 2013! Each employee or board member of the organization is a full member of Housing Colorado, able to receive discounts on training and access all members-only benefits.
- Access and participation in Housing Colorado committees, including advocacy, education and program planning.
- Unlimited free attendance at the Brown Bag educational sessions, and substantial discounts on other paid education events.
- Access to members-only networking events.
- Listing of organization and primary contact in a searchable online membership database.
- Exclusive opportunity to submit projects for the Affordable Housing Gallery portion of the Housing Colorado website.
- Substantial discounts on sponsorhip, exhibit and advertising opportunities.
- Priority preference for members in final selection of conference workshops and other presentation opportunities throughout the year (e.g., webinar and Brown Bag speakers).
- Access to members-only content on the Housing Colorado website.
- Exclusive opportunity to provide organizational news and employment postings for Housing Colorado publications, including the widely-distributed E-News.
- Our members come from all sectors and parts of the state
- They span the spectrum of affordable housing preservation and production activities: financing, underwriting, development, rental management, home buyer education and resident services
- Members include: cities, public housing authorities, non-profit developers, banks, financial institutions, private development firms, human service organizations and advocates
- There is a place for you at Housing Colorado! Please join us today.
2013 Housing Colorado Annual Membership Dues:
Friends of Housing Colorado (students and retirees only, please) $50
Operating Budget: $500,000 and under $200
Operating Budget: $500,000 to $1,000,000 $400
Operating Budget: $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 $700
Operating Budget: $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 $975
Operating Budget: $10,000,000 to $20,000,000 $1,250
Operating Budget: $20,000,000 $2,000
Click here to download our Frequently Asked Questions, or email Housing Colorado Executive Director Sara Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org.