2013 Conference Planning Committee
Gary Dominguez, Colorado Housing and Finance Authority
Mark Berry, Law Office of Mark Berry
Next Planning Meeting
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Call in number is 1-866-740-1260, Access code 8630124.
Mile High United Way
Directions to Mile High United Way:
Take I-25 to 20th Street Exit. Go west. Road will curve south, which is Central. Mile High United Way is the gray building on the west side of the road. Make a right onto 18th Street and park behind the building, in the visitors' lot. The address is 2505 18th Street, Denver.
Volunteer for the Conference
Contact Regan Robertson at Regan@housingcolorado.org to volunteer.
Plan the annual Housing Colorado NOW! Conference as a member of the planning committee or a variety of active sub-committees including: special events, workshop, awards, scholarship, program, fun/networking, outreach and more.
Other ways to support the conference:
- Recruit staff/colleagues for committee participation.
- Keynote suggestions (January-February).
- Workshop Submissions from your organization and/or community (February- March).
- Eagle Award nominations from your organization and/or community (May/June).
- Submit Resident Leader scholarship applications and/or plan to serve as a host.
- Outreach (June-October). Help identify new potential attendees.