COVID-19 Resources for Affordable Housing Organizations
This resource page is designed for affordable housing organizations. Housing Colorado will update frequently as new resources become available.
If your organization needs specific supplies, donations etc. please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know of organizations in need of assistance, please send their
contact information and we will reach out to them. We will disseminate
the lists of requested items and services to our community for a call to
Colorado continues to be a resource for our members. Please feel free
to call or email if you have questions, concerns or just want to chat.
Go directly to these sections
How can I help?
Housing Assistance Council
- National resource list for rural and small communities.
Centers for Disease Control Guidance
Eviction and Foreclosure Moratoriums
- Access information from Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD and the USDA regarding suspensions
of foreclosures and evictions for any borrower affected by the fallout
of the virus crisis and unable to make their mortgage payment, not
limited to homeowners who contracted COVID-19. In addition, the FHFA directed Fannie and Freddie to offer
forbearance on the condition that they suspend all evictions for
renters unable to pay rent due to the impact of Coronavirus and to
provide flexible alternatives to satisfy appraisal requirements and
Small Business Loans
- National and state-specific resources for undocumented communities, in English and Spanish (tabs are at the top).
State of Colorado's COVID-19 Updates
Governor’s Colorado COVID Relief Fund
Center for Health Progress - Resources on accessing emergency
Medicaid in English and Spanish.
Candid List of Coronavirus Funding and Funders
The Colorado Health Foundation resource page for non-profits and funders.
A Colorado Tenant’s Guide to COVID-19 - English Version
Colorado Non Profit Association (CNA) and Employers Council
Aspen Community Foundation
Community Foundation Boulder County
El Pomar Foundation
Longmont Community Foundation
Pikes Peak Community FoundationFront Range Mutual Aid is collecting information about those individuals who can give help, and those individuals who need help
- and then connecting people between the groups. This is a grassroots
effort to provide direct support, with resources in both English and
Spanish, and is inclusive, but not only specific to, individuals and
communities without papers.
How can I Help?
- Mercy Housing Residents across Colorado nee supplies and donations of personal hygiene items and cleaning supplies as are not covered by SNAP. Please contact Ellen Abrams to arrange pick-up or delivery of any items you have or you can make a donation online.
- We know food banks are especially hurting. Feeding Colorado recommends referencing your local food bank’s website to learn how to contribute, volunteer and find food assistance help.
- State of Colorado has launched Help Colorado Now where Coloradans can donate and find volunteer opportunities.
- Metro Caring's COVID-19 page lists various ways to support their work.