Educational Events that Empower and Engage
Throughout the year, Housing
Colorado hosts a variety of training events that address emerging issues,
challenges and opportunities facing affordable housing providers. With the guidance of the Education Committee,
a comprehensive program is planned each year to ensure leading edge
content. This content is delivered in multiple formats:
- Forums: topic-specific, panel format designed to discuss emerging or issues.
- Webinars: provides important training and updates to a statewide audience.
- Networking Events: members-only events to connect with the housing community.
- Annual Site Tour: a chance to get on location and see the results of a project including an explanatory presentation of the ideas, funding, design and purpose that make this site unique.
- Summer Outreach Events: every year Housing Colorado travels the state to provide updates and training sessions in conjunction with community partners.
- Annual Legislative Luncheon: gives members a chance to connect with their Colorado legislators and an issues briefing on the important housing policies for the session.
- Annual Holiday Luncheon: this end of year celebration lunch connects members with organizational updates including our annual members meeting and a fun networking experience.
Find these and other Housing Colorado events on the Community Calendar.