Housing Colorado is a membership association
for affordable housing professionals
Partners for Progress
Housing Colorado’s strength lies in the diversity of our membership base: no other organization in Colorado speaks for the entire affordable housing community.
Our membership includes organizations working in construction, design, development, engineering, finance, government, housing authorities, investment, law, property management, social services, real estate, accounting, human services, nonprofit and many others.
Housing Colorado’s mission is to be a unified voice for promoting the preservation and production of quality affordable housing for low and moderate income Coloradans. The organization uses statewide education and advocacy to build a strong economy and healthy communities.
Our members attest to the invaluable educational and networking events that Housing Colorado provides, as well as the unique opportunity to shape state legislation and budget development.
Please see the list of member organizations that support our mission and stay engaged in Housing Colorado through membership. Our members are what makes our organization great!
The Benefits of Membership
As an organizational member of Housing Colorado, each and every employee at your organization is a full member and will receive the following benefits:
Free registration for networking events and webinars
- Access to several members-only events each year, including Young Professionals events
- Discounts on registration for annual conference and other educational events
- Access to online member database with contact information
- Preference on submitted conference workshops and other presentation opportunities
- Ability to publish job postings on Housing Colorado's job board free of charge
- Ability to participate in Housing Colorado committees including Education, Conference, and Legislative
- Ability to contribute content to monthly public eNewsletter (3,000+ subscribers)
- Members-only newsletter and Legislative Alert emails
- Preference for Design Charrettes Program applications
You also have the benefit of knowing that your membership dollars help support the great work of Housing Colorado which helps strengthen our industry, which includes but is not limited to the following programs:
- Public Education Campaign, liveaffordablycolorado.org, which offers research and resources to the general public
- The Colorado Paycheck to Paycheck Report
- Ongoing research projects such as our Economic Impact Study
- Access to Legislators, media, and key stakeholders, enhancing visibility on our issues
- A seat at the table when representing affordable housing needs in various community events
- Legislative bill reports published online synthesizing the important proposals affecting housing in the Colorado Capitol
- Development and growth of young professionals in the sector, ensuring a bright future
- Ongoing statewide outreach & collaboration uniting values together through summer outreach events
- And more!
We hope you join our membership community!
Click here to learn more about 2020 Membership
Questions about membership?
Contact Dora Grace