- About Us
Past Design Charrettes
Read more about the Design Charrettes Program.
Christ’s Body Ministries - Denver
Lincoln County Economic Development Corp. - Limon
Unison Housing Partners - Brighton Part 1 and Part 2
- Gunnison Valley Regional Housing Authority - Clark Place Site Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
- Town of Breckenridge - Golden Gulch Commons
- Jefferson County Housing Authority - Allison Village
- Crossroads Church - Thornton
- Grand Junction Housing Authority - Bookcliff Squire
- Archway Housing - Location in Lakewood
- Adams County Housing Authority - Location in Denver
- Housing Catalyst - Location in Fort Collins
- Mile High Ministries - York Street Villas
- Tri County Housing & CDC - Sunshine Manor
- Commerce City Housing Authority
- The Empowerment Program - 1600 York St
- Grand Junction - Manny Project
- Colorado Springs - Bentley CommonsThis project has been constructed and units are currently being rented. See Greccio Housing for more information.
- New Castle - Lakota Ridge
Construction began on this project in 2017. See Garfield County Housing Authority for more information.
- Louisville - Alkonis Project
- Fort Collins - The Village on RedwoodThis project has been developed and is currently fully leased out. See Housing Catalyst for more information.
- Estes Park Housing AuthorityThis project was awarded 9% LIHTC credits in 2017 and will break ground early 2019. See Urban Land Conservancy for more information.
- Urban Land Conservancy @ 38th & Blake
- Aurora Housing Authority - 30th & Peoria Transformational HousingThis project is currently under construction and leasing will begin in June 2019. See Aurora Housing Authority for more information. The Jody Apartments are currently being rented out. See ULC for more information.
- Grand Junction Housing Authority - Village ParkVillage Park was constructed in 2013. See Grand Junction Housing Authority for more information.
- Eagle County - West Eagle Crossing
- Westminster - Pleasant deSpain
If you have updated information about one of the above projects, please email Dora.